Unbelievable Pencil Drawings by Paul Lung

    Previously we were blown away by the Linda Huber and another faceless artist. This weekend I discovered Paul Lung.

    Paul hails from Hong Kong and produces incredibly detailed sketches using a simple pencil. He says he spends up to 60 hours sketching a single portrait.

    eric

    Cat_drawing

    So___Hong_Kong_by_paullung

    d657b9b8a6a10e1f317e3e3f2a6c71dd

    Mocha_finish_by_paullung

    father_2_by_paullung

    self_portrait__by_paullung

    My_dearest_big_sister_Emmy_by_paullung

    My_net_friend_by_paullung

    A_net_great_friend

    Lovely_girl_Charmain_by_paullung

    My_best_friend_and_his_daughte

    Our_AD_friend_Dellie_by_paullung

    My_uncle

    SNN0222GAA_666_879797a

    Sleepy-cat_1472703i

Blog Archive

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid 

Display Banner

Total Pageviews