On the question of why she chose hair as her sculpting medium, the she explains: ”As an artist with a deep interest in sustainable and self-supporting systems, human hair seems the most immediate and true material. I find the historical implications and various uses of human hair fascinating. I am also intrigued with the attraction/repulsion response the material evokes. It is sentimental, challenging and honest.”
- Adrienne Antonson Makes Insects Out of Human Hair
- Wonderful Book Origami by Isaac Salazar
- Chocolate Sculptures at Exhibition in Hong Kong
- Tottori Sand Dunes: A Mini Desert in Japan
- The Dark Side of Barbie
- Abandoned World War II Bunkers by Jonathan Andrew
- Penemuan ini ditemukan oleh tim Peneliti dari Jepa...
- Atmosphere Plays Light Tricks As Rocket Launches O...
- Insects Made From Matchsticks
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2010 (398)