Germany’s famous East Bavarian Beard Club played host to the European Beard and Moustache Championships high in the Austrian Alps on October 2, 2010. The event drew about 150 participants from eight countries to the town of Leogang, not far from Salzburg, Austria. The competition saw men compete in 17 eccentric categories, including "Freestyle Beard," "Natural Moustache" and "Verdi," with the winner of the latter category bearing a style akin to the famous 19th century Italian composer Giuseppi Verdi.
- ► 2011 (42)
- Thursday, September 16, 2010 Gravity Defying Photo...
- Designers Create World’s First Spray On Cloth
- The Impossible Stone Balancing Art of Adrian Gray
- China’s Overloaded Cycle Carriers
- The Living Root Bridges of Cherrapunjee, India
- Anatomical Cartoon Characters by Jason Freeny
- Chicken Wire Portraits by Ivan Lovatt
- Golden Pearl Farming in Philippines
- Tilt-Shifted Van Gogh's Paintings
- The Secret Life of the Harvest Mice
- Robert Capa's Lost Negatives
- Bodies in Urban Spaces by Willi Dorner
- Classy Shoe Designs by Kobi Levy
- Japanese Kite Festival in Haifa
- Emergency Bra Doubles as a Gas Mask
- Bagger 288: The Biggest, Meanest Machine in the Wo...
- Nailympics 2010: The Bizarre Fake Nail Olympics
- Hyper-realistic Still Life Paintings by Pedro Camp...
- The Vdara Hotel Death Ray
- Yum Yum's Hilarious Toys
- The World Upside Down by Anish Kapoor
- World Championship of Sand Sculpting, Washington
- Knit Your Own Dog
- Gigantic Sculpture Built by … Robots!
- Extremely Detailed Paper Cut-Out Maps by Karen M. ...
- European Beard and Moustache Championships
- KOZO Lamps: A Plumber’s Dream Lamp
- Amazing Rainy Day Paintings by Gregory Thielker
- World’s Longest Line of Bicycles Posted by Admin a...
- New York at Night
- The Modern Ghost City of Ordos
- Incredible Pumpkin Carvings by Ray Villafane
- ▼ October (32)